Marble Mountain Resort
Steady Brook, NL
We are searching for a Human Resource Planner to provide support to our Managerial department. Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the HR Planner will help with recruiting, scheduling, and training tasks. The HR Planner will also act as the primary liaison between the department and other employees. Our employees are the foundation of Marble Mountain Development Corporation, and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our HR Planner will be a key part of ensuring employee success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all employees feel safe and cared for at Marble Mountain Resort by addressing complaints promptly and professionally.
- Assist the HR Manager with recruiting and hiring strong candidates who will positively impact Marble Mountain Resort, and coordinate the training they need to succeed in their roles.
- Assist the Management team with the full cycle recruitment process, including posting vacancies, reviewing resumes, conducting and scheduling interviews, and hiring.
- Schedule and coordinate onboarding assignments and training sessions.
- Assist the HR Manager with the creation and maintenance of a digital employee information and training database.
- Assist the HR Manager during recruitment fairs.
- Assist the HR Manager with reviewing policies, procedures, and implementing changes as needed, as well as communicating all updates to employees.
- Respond to employee questions and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Other duties as required.
- Three-year Human Resource Management program or equivalent
- At least three years’ experience working in a Human Resource role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel, Word) with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take direction from the Management team
- Tact, diplomacy and professionalism when handling confidential information and addressing employee concerns
- Proficiency with technology, and the ability to learn new software easily
- Knowledge and understanding of labor relations, collective agreements and other relevant employment legislation
- Ability to multi-task, adjust and readily adapt to changing priorities which include working weekends during peak Ski season
- Consistent demonstration of Marble Mountain’s Corporate Values: Trust, Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Accountability
- A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position
- A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from RCMP or local police authority
Salary: To be negotiated
Posted Date: February 7, 2024
Closing Date: February 20, 2024
Interested applicants may forward their Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
Marble Mountain Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you require accommodations during the competition process, please ensure you inform us of any accommodation measures you may require. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
Thank you for the interest in joining our team, we look forward to working together!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Human resources: 3 years (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Steady Brook, NL A2H 2N2 (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Steady Brook, NL A2H 2N2: Relocate before starting work (required)