At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing our Customers with reliable on-time performance, memorable travel experiences, and outstanding customer service. If you enjoy working in a fast- paced environment, take pride and ownership in what you do and have exceptional Customer Service Skills, then we want you on our team!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking qualified applicants for part-time Ramp Attendant in St. John's, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To load/unload all aircraft in accordance with the loading/unloading instructions contained within the Ground Handling manual;
- Ensure appropriate equipment is available to facilitate the offloading and loading of passengers and cargo;
- Complete the daily inspection of all ground handling equipment;
- Maintain the occurrence log on a daily basis annotating all relevant information regarding aircraft delays, equipment serviceability etc.;
- Comply with the relevant Health and Safety policies;
- Communicate with customers to determine needs;
- Process cargo for shipping and perform pick-up and delivery of cargo as required;
- Perform general office duties as required;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including picking up shifts on short notice for additional flights, charters and vacation/sick leave coverage;
- Must have a clean certificate of conduct and be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance;
- Valid Driver's License with a clean Driver's Abstract;
- Ability to lift weight handling up to 50lbs;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to work with others.
What we offer:
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Personal travel privileges with PAL and interline agreements with multiple airlines
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs
CLOSING DATE: Applications will be accepted until June 1, 2023.
PAL Airlines is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
Apply at the Link here.