Are you a morning person? Do you enjoy interacting with people? This job would be great for you!!!
This position provides guests with leading edge food service while achieving the highest levels of service in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
Food and Beverage Attendants can be scheduled to serve a delicious hot breakfast to our guests or to work a variety of banquet functions such as meetings or parties.
The Food Attendant shifts start as early as 5:30am. Some shifts are 8 hours in length, while others are 4 hours. The breakfast hours are from 5:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Evening shifts occur on occasion as well.
Applicants must be able to provide own transportation as buses are not operational.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and displays food items
- Refreshes all food and beverage items as needed.
- Laying table linens, setting tables, filling beverage containers, displaying food items and preparing coffee and tea for guests.
- Assembling and disassembling tables and chairs for food service and all other pre-meal and after-meal duties.
- Ware washing, general clean-up of kitchen, public food area and meeting rooms.
- Assists with banquet events when required
- Clears all dishes, food items, tables and clean area for next meal.
- Maintains all kitchen equipment and storage areas in a clean and safe manner.
- Creates a positive hotel image with every guest interaction
- Other duties as assigned
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Expected hours: 5 – 16 per week
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
- Do you have your own transportation or do you take the bus?
Unfortunately the bus schedule doesn't arrive at the hotel for the breakfast shift.
- Please outline your cooking/kitchen experience.
- The breakfast shifts vary between 5:30 a.m and 2 p.m. while the banquet shifts can be anytime depending on the business that comes in. It is a casual/part-time position.
What days and shifts will you be available to work every week?
Work Location: In person