Food Service Supervisor
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week