- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 74 to 84 hours bi-weekly