We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team providing exceptional travel experiences in Newfoundland and Labrador. The new team member will work closely with our travel consultants as we plan customized vacations throughout Newfoundland and Labrador, St. Pierre, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
This role will be an integral part of our team, with a focus on customer service. We are proud to be the largest customized tour operator in Newfoundland and Labrador and are looking for someone with a passion for our culture and a desire to learn more about the travel and tourism products within our province.
Initially the focus of the successful candidate will be on Newfoundland and Labrador, with the goal of eventually expanding knowledge and training in the Maritime provinces.
• Will assist senior reservations team members in planning and confirming client vacations
• Will work closely with senior members of reservations team
• Will be trained in our company reservations system
• Will liaise with our travel industry partners in confirming bookings
• Will learn more about the travel and tourism industry of Newfoundland and Labrador
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm for the travel and tourism industry
• Strong internet research and computer skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Works well as part of a team
• Strong communications and customer service skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize duties and multi-task
• Familiarity with tourism industry in Newfoundland and Labrador
Maxxim Vacations is a travel company based in St. John’s, specializing in customized self-drive vacations throughout Newfoundland & Labrador and the Maritimes. We design trips that are a collection of cultural experiences unique to our region.
We take great pride in working closely with our clients to customize their vacation. Our local expertise allows us to recommend places and activities that are a perfect for the client, based on their interests and expectations.
This position full time and will be based at Maxxim Vacations office in St. John’s.
Apply to email@example.com by November 30th, 2023.
*Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for further consideration.