We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team in providing exceptional travel experiences in Newfoundland and Labrador.
The new team member will be an integral part of our sales team as we plan customized vacations throughout Newfoundland and Labrador, St. Pierre, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. The successful candidate will initially focus on travel within Newfoundland and Labrador, with the goal of eventually expanding knowledge and training in the Maritime provinces.
As one of our sales team, you will counsel clients and coordinate travel plans as they explore Newfoundland and Labrador. We are looking for someone with a passion for our culture and a desire to plan and share our incredible travel and tourism products with our clients.
• Will plan routing and itineraries for clients visiting Newfoundland and Labrador
• Will counsel potential clients on all components of their trip planning (car rental, accommodations, attractions, cultural experiences, etc.)
• Will work closely with senior members of reservations team
• Will be trained in our company reservations system
• Will learn more about the travel and tourism industry of Newfoundland and Labrador and will eventually expand knowledge and training in the Maritime provinces
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm for the travel and tourism industry
• Knowledge of the travel and tourism industry in Newfoundland and Labrador
• Previous experience in the travel and tourism industry (3-5 years preferred)
• Previous sales experience
• Strong communications and customer service skills
• Strong internet research and computer skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Works well as part of a team
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize duties and multi-task
Maxxim Vacations is a travel company based in St. John’s, specializing in customized self-drive vacations throughout Newfoundland & Labrador and the Maritimes. We design trips that are a collection of cultural experiences unique to our region.
We take great pride in working closely with our clients to customize their vacation. Our local expertise allows us to recommend places and activities that are a perfect for the client, based on their interests and expectations.
This position full time and will be based at Maxxim Vacations office in St. John’s.
Apply to email@example.com by November 30th, 2023.
*Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for further consideration.