Tourism Industry Association of Canada, in partnership with Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador and the Department of Tourism, Culture, Industry and Innovation are hosting this introductory China Market Readiness Workshop for Canadian small and medium-sized tourism businesses who are eager to tap into the growing Chinese tourist market.
This must-attend, informative session provides plenty of great insights into the Chinese market and opportunity for private consultation with our China Readiness trainer.
- Profiles of Chinese tourists
- Preferred payment methods
- Cultural insights and communication tips
- Need and wants of Chinese visitors
- Mobile and social media landscape China
- Newly designed course
- China is Canada’s second largest overseas market.
- In 2017, 682,000 Chinese tourists visited Canada,
generating $1.6B in receipts.
- Arrivals to Canada are forecast to grow
12.5% due to China’s increasing outbound
travel and thriving economy.
National Director, Canada-China Tourism Advance Program,
Tourism Industry Association of Canada