Service First is a 1/2 day workshop introducing tourism employees to the basics of customer service and helping to reinforce your organization’s commitment to creating an exceptional experience for visitors. It includes units on the value of tourism in Newfoundland & Labrador, being a professional, and customer service.
By the end of the session, learners will:
- Learn about the value of tourism and the power of first impressions
- Examine how negative behaviour and stress can affect us
- Learn the skills for adopting a professional attitude towards life and work
- Learn how to focus on the customer’s needs and provide them with a memorable experience
- To maximize engagement, we will be limiting registrants to 10 people per session