Norton's Cove Studio & Café
- Food and Beverage
Norton's Cove Café is inspired by fresh local foods and recipes from around the world. Our menu includes fresh local ingredients when available, as well as gluten-free and vegetarian options every day. We offer take away too- just call your order in to 709-536-2633 and we'll have it ready for pick-up. Espresso based coffee and gorgeous ocean views are our specialties. Check out our events listings- live music and more from the best performers our province (and beyond) has to offer.
Norton's Cove Café is an extension of Norton's Cove Studio and plays the role of gallery for the art of Janet Davis.
Housed by the historic Kean's General Store, Janet's working studio & shop offers original artwork for sale, art workshops, and gift-ware made by Newfoundland artisans.
- OPEN STUDIO: working studio of visual artist Janet Davis. See original works in progress & available for purchase.
- GORGEOUS RESTAURANT: delicious & nutritious meals made from fresh ingredients especially for you.
- FRIDAY NIGHTS! the café is open late on Fridays with our full drinks menu & nachos! Have a dance too.
- ART WORKSHOPS: learn the art of mat hooking or lino-cut printmaking with Janet Davis to fit your schedule
- NORTON'S COVE CARDS product line made right here! See how they're made!
Whom to Contact
- Janet DavisOwnerPhone: (709) 536-2533 studio & office
Exit TCH at Gambo or Gander Bay and follow road signs to New-Wes-Valley. Norton's Cove STudio & Café are found at 113-114 Main Street, Brookfield. [New-Wes-Valley contains 8 communities!]